Q: Is direct mail better than other forms of advertising?
A: Direct mail definitely has advantages. Consider just a few:
- It’s targeted: Targeted direct mail allows you to reach your specific audience, directing your campaign to the exact market you want to reach.
- It’s personal: Variable data technology allows you to personalize each card by inserting database information. Rather than “Dear Sir,” your card is addressed to the recipient, creating higher response rates.
- It’s tailored: Craft a message tailor-made for your audience, addressing their needs and appealing to their interests.
- It’s flexible: Custom design allows unlimited possibilities in regard to colors and graphics.
- It’s tangible: Customers can hold your card, referring to your message as often as they like. And the right design can have your card displayed on refrigerator doors and bulletin boards! Include special offers to entice customer interaction and response.
- It’s measurable: Track your Direct Mail Postcard campaign by counting responses and inquiries the card generates. Knowing what works helps you tweak your next campaign for maximum results!
- It’s cost effective: Stretch your advertising budget by targeting who you want to reach when you want to reach them.
- It’s less visible to your competition: They won’t immediately know your strategy.
Q: What type of research is required to make direct mail work for me?
A: If you’ve been in business any length of time, you’ve likely done much of the research. The more you know about your customer or the potential customer, the better your campaign outcome. Who are your customers? Where do they live? How much do they make? What and when do they purchase? Any information you gather will help you determine what to advertise, when to advertise, and what type of message you choose to send.
Q: How can I get people to respond to direct mail?
A: Offer a time-limited incentive or set a deadline for a sale. Make it clear there is a reason to respond now to your direct mail offer.
My Direct Mail Project
Q: How quickly can my project get done?
A: Much depends upon the type and complexity of the project you request and how quickly you are able to provide proof approvals. Our goal is to provide you with a quality product in the least amount of time possible. Rush projects may be accommodated for an additional charge. Talk with your Account Executive for more information on how long it will take to complete your project.
Q: Working with print and design seems intimidating to me. Can you help me understand Print Lingo?
A: Certainly. We’re here to help you every step of the way. Any questions you have can be answered by our staff. Contact us any time you have a question.
Q: Bulk mailing takes so much staff time and energy. Can you help?
A: Rest easy and let Kessler Creative take care of your bulk mail needs. See Direct Mailing Services and Lettershop Services for more information on how Kessler Creative can handle all your mailing needs.
Q: What are my options regarding design?
A: Many! You can submit print-ready art using our submission guidelines or you can have the Kessler Creative Design Team do all the creative work for you. Whether you have an idea what you’d like your piece to look like or don’t even know where to begin, we’ll get you on the road to a well-designed marketing piece. Look through our Design Services for more information or contact us to talk with an Account Executive.
Q: How do I know what “design” is best for me?
A: Your image is truly as important to us as it is to you. Since visual messages are powerful tools, your Account Executive and the Kessler Creative team work with you to make sure the message you project is appropriate for you and your campaign.
Q: I’d like to submit my own artwork.
A: No problem. Just follow our Submit Artwork guidelines. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Q: Do you do more than direct mail postcards?
A: Absolutely! We’ll handle your direct mail campaigns as well as meet all your design and print needs for brochures, posters, flyers, rack cards, annual reports, guides, directories, and MORE! Ask your Account Executive for more information.
HIPAA Compliance Policies & Procedures
Q: Is Kessler Creative HIPAA Compliant?
A: Kessler Creative has been HIPAA-HITECH Assessed, as there is no official HIPAA certification process.
As a HIPAA defined business associate, Kessler Creative provides services for our clients and customers while fully meeting the HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules and HITECH Act required for business associates. We undergo an annual security risk assessment by a qualified independent third-party firm, demonstrating our commitment to achieving a verified standard for administrative, physical and technical practices and procedures.
As a HIPAA-HITECH assessed vendor, Kessler Creative provides our customers the security of knowing their vital data will be securely received, maintained and deleted according to defined, audited procedures. Our practices and systems are designed to secure and protect critical healthcare data, electronic protected health information (ePHI) and customer/client data files.
Kessler Creative makes protecting our client’s data a priority, and we make it easy. Whether your data is HIPAA controlled or not our protocol is to transfer all marketing mail list data files securely through the Citrix ShareFile platform using TLS 1.2 or higher encryption protocols and in storage using AES 256-bit encryption.
Q: How can we securely exchange our confidential client information with Kessler Creative?
A: Follow these Step-by-Step Data Transfer Instructions (Used for All Data Files)
- Your Kessler Creative account executive will email to you access to a Citrix ShareFile transfer folder through system.
- Sign In by using your email address and creating a password meeting the Citrix ShareFile platform requirements as instructed.
- Drag and drop your file into the folder or browse your file locations to locate the item you want to transfer and open the file to upload.
- Once your file is uploaded, simply log out. That’s it!
- You have securely transferred your files using TLS 1.2 or higher encryption protocols and AES 256-bit encryption.
Click the following link to download detailed information regrading Kessler Creative’s Data Transfer Procedures and Instructions
Q: How do you stay current with changes in cyber security and social engineering practices?
A: Kessler has a Training Policy for Employees and Annual Risk Assessment
All Kessler Creative employees are thoroughly trained to follow secure data handling procedures. Our employees also receive ongoing training to introduce and raise awareness of the policies and procedures governing access to ePHI, how to identify malicious software attacks, malware and malevolent emails. Additionally, we routinely send via email and post security awareness information to inform our staff of security and privacy-related issues.
Additionally, Kessler performs monthly vulnerability scans. Remediation of vulnerabilities are remediated, and rescanning is conducted.
Lastly, Kessler Creative engages a third-party IT auditor to conduct an annual privacy and security risk assessment of our policies, procedures and practices. We have implemented all the appropriate safeguards to protect ePHI at rest and in transit, and have policies and procedures in place to prevent and detect unauthorized disclosures.
Audited HIPAA HITECH Practices
Kessler Creative is audited annually by the qualified third-party auditor identified below:
Tampa Bay Compliance, Inc.
4532 W. Kennedy Blvd., Suite 110, Tampa, Florida 33609
Contact: Lee Adams
Telephone: (800) 327-2279
Have a HIPAA Question? At any time, contact our HIPAA Compliance Officers:
Account Executive & Privacy Officer
Telephone: (904) 559-2796
Director of IT & Chief Security Officer
Telephone: (904) 256-4467
Physical Address: Kessler Creative
Attn: HIPAA Compliance Department
12276 San Jose Blvd., Suite 111
Jacksonville, Florida 32223
Toll-Free: (800) 397-9393
Have a question you don’t see answered here?