Large Format Operator
Start Date: 10/24/2022 | Department: Printing-wide format | Reports To: Large Format Supervisor
The function of a large format equipment operator is to operate all printing equipment, including flatbed digital printer, roll to roll printer, laminator, and Zund cutter/router. The operator is responsible for operation as well as daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance of all equipment. The operator must have good working knowledge of Rip software such as Onyx, and media profiles. The operator is responsible for the finishing aspects of the work produced while maintaining an eye for detail as well as the overall integrity and quality of the products. Strong positive attitude, organizational skills, and strong work ethic. Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Familiar with and able to operate large format digital printers and equipment to include flatbed, roll to roll, laminators, and CNC.
- Cut, finish, and grommet banners.
- Cut, weed, and mask vinyl films.
- Complete print jobs in a timely manner.
- Follow directions and procedures; Ensure a clean and organized facility; Follow safety precautions.
- Multi-tasking ability and attention to detail.
- Using RIP programs such as Onyx.
- Knowledgeable regarding sign substrates and vinyl films.
- Vinyl graphic installation.
- Flexibility in assisting in other departments during down times.
Able to lift 50- 80 lbs safely.
Interested in a career?
If you are interested in joining our team and you have that internal drive to grow with a company that is thriving and expanding, fill out this short form below.