Warehouse Associate/Delivery Driver
Start Date: 05/22/2023 | Department: Shipping | Reports To: Operations Manager
Team member will assist in the shipping department and warehouse, keeping product organized and preparing projects to be shipped to clients. Also responsible for delivering product to customers as well as picking up products and goods from vendors and clients. Will also deliver mail to the post office or any other needed location. Must be detail-oriented and be able to multitask. 32-40 hours per week.
- Shrink wrap and package product according to work order specifications
- Keep warehouse organized and check in product deliveries
- Drive vehicles (box truck/van) to designated destinations for customer product deliveries.
- Drive safely and deliver products within deadlines and timeframes
- Load and unload products from truck
- Perform weekly vehicle inspection such as checking fluid level and tire pressure.
- Follow local and state driving laws and road regulations.
- Interact with customers during product delivery
- Work with supervisor to provide exceptional customer service and address customer concerns.
- Adhere to company operating policies and procedures.
- Provide special care in delivering fragile product
- Assist in wrapping pallets before loading product
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Interested in a career?
If you are interested in joining our team and you have that internal drive to grow with a company that is thriving and expanding, fill out this short form below.