Senior Graphic Designer
Start Date: 01/01/2022 | Department: Design | Reports To: Creative Director
The Senior Graphic Designer works directly with the art director, account managers, and project coordinators to assist in ensuring orders go through the process correctly and on time. Works with the Art Director to ensure jobs are out to print on schedule and heads the development of proofs and prepress.
- Develop creative pieces from inception to production for a wide variety of uses.
- Works with Art Director on in-house marketing concepts and design.
- Work with account managers and project coordinators to achieve client goals per project.
- Layout, research on photos, typography, copyright, proof revisions, proofreading, prepping files for pre-press.
- Prepressing jobs for print.
- Must ensure projects are completed in a timely fashion and follow company guidelines for projects.
- Must have a keen attention to detail and be responsible for ensuring quality in their own work and work they sign off on.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Assists in signs off on all pre-press, unless is the person that sets the pre-press up.
- Assists in setting up the schedule each day for designers and follows up to make sure the work is completed accurately and on time.
- Assists in client meetings to give insight on art direction and help clients.
- Signs off on press checks for color-sensitive jobs in the press room, and on digital work as needed.
- Follows up and makes sure all deadlines are met.
Interested in a career?
If you are interested in joining our team and you have that internal drive to grow with a company that is thriving and expanding, fill out this short form below.