Second Shift Mailing Inserter Operator
Start Date: 08/17/2021 | Department: Production | Reports To: Production Manager
Mailing Inserter Operator is a full time position hours ranging from 30 to 40 hours per week and is located in the Mandarin area of Jacksonville. This second shift position with the hours of 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm or till 10:30 pm with a 30 minute dinner break.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Must have working knowledge of set ups, adjustments, procedures, capabilities and the limitations of the equipment.
- Must know postal requirements-different types of postal rates.
- Must be able to run Flowmaster including PPM, folder, and inserting part.
- Must be able to sort and tray mail.
- Must be able to make Tray Tags and fill out Postal paperwork.
- Must be able to work a Strapper.
- Must have knowledge of Inkjet Dryer and it’s usage.
- Must know how to move and set up files.
- Must know how to set up and run a Jet 1 tabber and stamp head.
- Replenish materials daily; sleeves, trays, tabs, ink, etc.
- Empty trash and sweep area daily before leaving.
- Work in other Departments assigned by Manager.
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours.
Interested in a career?
If you are interested in joining our team and you have that internal drive to grow with a company that is thriving and expanding, fill out this short form below.