Start Date: 01/01/2021 | Department: Sales | Reports To: Sales Manager
The sales executive will build on existing relationships, eliminating competitive threats within our customer base, and ensure customer satisfaction within their accounts. They need to be a proactive and curious member of our growing sales team, identifying growth opportunities for clients before they identify a need or gap for themselves. This level of foresight and meticulous analysis is what will take our company confidently into the future.The role of the Sales Executive is to maintain and increase the company’s revenue through their existing customers and add to that base.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Make sales calls to existing and potential clients.
· Prepare quotes and marketing plans to provide leads.
· Identify client needs and knowledge of clients business.
· Work independently and manage accounts from inception through execution.
· Pursue new business by prospecting, cold calls and email blasts.
· Meet budgeted sales goals each month.
· Understand all of the product lines of Kessler Creative with a desire and willingness to learn more as the company expands to better serve our clients.
· Responsible for selling products that are within the capabilities of the company and within a time frame that meets the customer’s needs as well as timeline guidelines of the company.
· Knowledge of mailing specs to be able to serve clients properly.
· Communicate with client’s via phone, email and in person to build strong relationships.
Education and/or Experience Needed:
· A 3+ year track record of proven sales; direct mail and print ad experience preferred.
· Must possess effective time management skills and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be able to work independently, but also fit into a strong team environment.
· Must be an organized, self-motivated, detail oriented, fast paced, flexible individual with a positive attitude and a good sense of humor.
· Must be comfortable with conducting business over the phone, email and in-person.
Ability to lift 25 pound box of publications. Travel may be required occasionally outside of Jacksonville.
Interested in a career?
If you are interested in joining our team and you have that internal drive to grow with a company that is thriving and expanding, fill out this short form below.