Start Date: 09/07/2020 | Department: Sales | Reports To: Sales Manager
The responsibilities of the Production Coordinator are to be the liaison between the company and the customer. Internally they will be the contact point between the sales department and production department. They will interact with the customer, sales and production in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about services being performed.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Interact directly with the customer either by telephone, electronically or in person
- Respond quickly to sales, production and customer requests
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquires and complaints
- Direct any unresolved issues to upper management
- Generate all paperwork for the process of getting jobs into production
- Keep records of all interactions with the customer, details, comments and complaints
- Communicate with internal departments about customers work
- Attend daily production meetings
- Verify mailing lists for the work being performed
- Receives customers’ requests by telephone or e-mail, analyzes requests, provides information requested or identifies who can best provide the information, and routes the request to the proper person
- Tracks status of jobs through production
- Have basic knowledge of mailing specifications, paper specifications and USPS guidelines.
- Maintain all files for project packets
- Filling of completed job orders
- Quality check and approve jobs before shipping
- Confirm shipping information including address, type of delivery location, timing, product
- Communicate with production manager and operation manager any special job requests including paper, production style, shipping, mailing, and anything out of the standard processing
- Follow up with clients on orders shipped to ensure they received it and are happy with the work
- Close out orders and email invoices
- Any task assigned by supervisor
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of Microsoft outlook, excel, word
- Knowledge of administrative procedures, typing, filing,
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in Direct mail
Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Must be able to walk the production floor to follow up on jobs throughout the day.
Able to sit for a period of time to answer emails, calls and attend meetings.
Occasional attending of meetings offsite with clients or for training.
Interested in a career?
If you are interested in joining our team and you have that internal drive to grow with a company that is thriving and expanding, fill out this short form below.