Prepress Technician/Data Processor
Start Date: 09/14/2021 | Department: Data | Reports To: Production Manager
Experienced Prepress Technician/Data Processor needed for a fast paced direct mail company. This is a full time position, Monday through Friday daytime.
Major Area of Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- C.A.S.S, NCOA, & De-duplicate mailing lists
- Set up automation processes for repetitive lists processes
- Review client files for adherence to the clients graphic identity standard and the United States Postal Service mailing regulations.
- Proofread and perform quality control of text and images.
- Enter, position, and alter text size, using computers, to make up and arrange pages so that printed materials can be produced.
- Perform “preflight” check of required font, graphic, text and image files to ensure completeness prior to delivery to printer.
- Pre-press variable data files for printers using software once list is processed.
- Coordinate with Operations Manager on day to day data needs and schedule within the team
- Contact for post office with local and national needs
- Order list through the online ordering systems
- Presort lists for BMEU, NDC or SCF sortation
- Inspecting formatting and fixing client provided mailings lists.
- Interact as required with coworkers and clients to answer data processing questions to resolve any data related issues that may arise.
- Assist as needed in other departments.
Candidate must have broad knowledge and experience in processing mailing lists using a mailing software program. Candidate must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office. Must be able to work with minimal supervision, have the ability to juggle multiple jobs simultaneously, and be good at reading and understanding job specifications. Candidate must be comfortable at a computer a majority of the day fixing and processing mailing lists. Organizational & communication skills is a must.
Kessler Creative is a marketing and direct mail company that has been in business for over 10 years. Visit us online at www.kesslercreative.com. Interested candidates must apply online by submitting a resume.
Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs to assist in other areas as needed.
Interested in a career?
If you are interested in joining our team and you have that internal drive to grow with a company that is thriving and expanding, fill out this short form below.