Start Date: 01/01/2021 | Department: Marketing | Reports To: Marketing Director
We are seeking a Marketing Intern that can bring a fresh eye to our brand’s image and gain experience at
the same time. This candidate needs to be capable of supporting print and digital marketing initiatives.
Candidate should possess a will to continuously look for innovative ways to improve efficiencies and to
exceed goals. They will work directly with the management team and owners of the company as well as the
marketing lead on all projects dealing with public relations, business communications and brand identity.
Position Responsibilities Include:
• Coordinate and assist with all company marketing efforts.
• Assist with cross-channel strategy which includes direct mail, websites, social media, email marketing
and search marketing.
• Analyze, measure and optimize the performance of email marketing.
• Write content for social media and email marketing efforts.
• Assist with posting of all social media efforts.
• Learn and assist with the maintenance of client database, customer list segmentation, data hygiene,
and campaign performance reporting.
• Assist with all tracking, scheduling and creation of marketing efforts as directed by leadership.
Enrolled in a Current Marketing Degree at a local University, preferably in their Junior or Senior year
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills with copywriting knowledge
• Pay strong attention to detail
• Experience with social media platforms and email marketing software will be very helpful.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) is preferred
Details of the Position:
• Part time position; hours can be set based on intern’s school schedule. 15-20 hours per week is required.
Must be set 3 to 4 months in advance based on schedule.
• This is a paid position and intern needs to work in the Kessler office.
• Apply for the position via email to email@example.com
Interested in a career?
If you are interested in joining our team and you have that internal drive to grow with a company that is thriving and expanding, fill out this short form below.