Mailing List Specialist
Start Date: 09/07/2020 | Department: Mailing | Reports To: Production Manager
Experienced Data Processor needed for a fast paced direct mail company. This is a full time position, M-F 8:00am – 5:00pm for first shift and 100 pm to 930 pm for second shift but must be flexible.
Major Area of Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- A.S.S, NCOA, & De-duplicate mailing lists
- Order list through the online ordering systems
- Presort lists for BMEU, NDC or SCF sortation
- Maintain DO NOT mail list and additional seeds for each mailing.
- Inspecting formatting and fixing client provided mailings lists.
- Interact as required with coworkers and clients to answer data processing questions to resolve any data related issues that may arise.
- Assist in other areas such as inserting, delivering, and in other production departments as needed.
Candidate must have broad knowledge and experience in processing mailing lists using a mailing software program. Candidate must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office. Must be able to work with minimal supervision, have the ability to juggle multiple jobs simultaneously, and be good at reading and understanding job specifications. Candidate must be comfortable at a computer a majority of the day fixing and processing mailing lists. Organizational & communication skills is a must.
Kessler Creative is a marketing and direct mail company that has been in business for over 10 years. Visit us online at www.kesslercreative.com. Interested candidates must apply online by submitting a resume to email@example.com or fax a resume to 904-346-3337.
Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs to assist customers in picking up product as well as lift the boxes of end of year files to close the year out.
Interested in a career?
If you are interested in joining our team and you have that internal drive to grow with a company that is thriving and expanding, fill out this short form below.