Start Date: 08/17/2021 | Department: Production | Reports To: Production Manager
This is a contract labor position available as projects arise, flexible hours M-F. This is not a permanent position.
Hand Inserters are responsible for any hand work that a client’s job may require. Examples include, folding, inserting envelopes, applying scratch offs and coil binding books.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Excellent Attendance / Reliable Transportation
- Ability to sit for a majority of 8 hours a day and perform Hand Assembly Functions
- Job Duties Include:
- Folding, Hand Inserting Packing Materials, Hand Coiling, Binding, Shrink wrapping, Filing etc.
- Ability to read and comprehend job instructions
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Be a self-starter and work independently
Interested in a career?
If you are interested in joining our team and you have that internal drive to grow with a company that is thriving and expanding, fill out this short form below.