PREFERRED FILE FORMAT: PDF
If you are sending a print-ready file, we prefer PDF. PDF files should be saved as press/high resolution (300 dpi minimum); embed all fonts and images, include bleed but do not add crop marks, use CMYK color mode for all swatches (no spot colors unless specified in your project quote).
ACCEPTED MATERIALS & FORMATS
• Adobe PDF – files should be saved as press/high resolution (minimum of 300 dpi); embed all fonts and images.
• Adobe Illustrator – through Creative Cloud (CC). All fonts should be outlines, embed all images, use CMYK color mode for all swatches (no spot colors unless otherwise specified).
• Adobe Photoshop – through version CC. Files should be at 300 dpi resolution and in CMYK color mode.
• Adobe InDesign – through version CC. Collect and include all fonts and art/photos used.
• EPS, TIF, JPG – resolution should be minimum of 300 dpi when image is at 100% size, CMYK color mode.
• Quark Xpress – through version 9. Collect and include all fonts and art/photos used.
WE CANNOT ACCEPT: Film, Adobe Pagemaker, Microsoft Programs: Word, PowerPoint or Publisher (You may send text in Microsoft programs, but we cannot print projects created in these programs.)
HOW TO SEND YOUR FILES
You may choose any of the following methods to send your files to us:
• Upload files to our website by clicking on the button below:
• E-mail (only if files are less than 4 MB) – send files to your production coordinator
• Mail a CD:
12276 San Jose Blvd, Suite 115
Jacksonville, FL 32223
A proof is required for comparison to the files sent. It may be a printed proof that is mailed or faxed. You may also send a PDF by email or upload it to our website.
Although precautions are taken by Kessler Creative to prevent errors, proofreading is the sole responsibility of the customer. Kessler Creative is not responsible or liable for errors remaining on proofs that have been approved by the customer.